1. The purpose of use of personal information
Our Company will acquire and use Personal Information only within the scope of following purposes of use (hereafter “this purpose of use”) of Personal Information.
- Application acceptance of this service
- Identify verification and contact with the applicant who use this service
- Provision of this service
- Maintenance management of this service
- Service for inquiry & proposal to our company
- Performance of the work entrusted by the contractor
- Planning, research and development of our company’s services
- Advertising, publicity, and sales promotion schemes for services of our company or our business partners
- Recruitment activities of our company
- Business in relation to above matters of our company and our group companies (our company, our parent company or affiliated companies, the subsidiaries and affiliated companies. There is no current our group company).
In the case that using personal information beyond this purpose of use, our company will obtain the consent of the person unless it is authorized by the personal information protection law or other relevant laws.
2. Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
Our company will not provide personal data to any Third Party (including people outside of Japan) without the consent of the person unless it is authorized by applicable laws.
3. Provision of Personal Data to Constructor
To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of personal information, our company may outsource the handling of personal data to its external service providers. Our company shall select service providers, which handle personal data in an appropriate manner, and will supervise service providers as necessary and appropriate to ensure the security control of the personal data in accordance with our standard which prescribed separately.
4. Joint use of personal information
Our company will use personal information jointly as follows.
(1) Personal information items which are used jointly Name, address, occupation, position, sex, age, birthday, and all the information provided by customers which is related with our service.
(2) Purpose of use of personal information items to be used jointly Same as described in “Purpose of use”
(3) Scope of joint users Our group companies.
(4) Chief administrator of information joint use Our company.
5. Safety management of Personal Data
Our company will develop its internal rules and own operational system about protection of personal information to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal data. Our company will take necessary and appropriate measures for proper handling of personal data.
6. Right of individual
(1) notification of the purpose of use and Personal Data disclosure Reques
The individual customer may request our company notification of the purpose of use and disclosure of Personal Data with the procedure separately determined by our company unless following cases
- There is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the individual or any third party.
- Seriously impede the proper execution of our businesses.
- Violate other laws or regulations.
- Unable to confirm the request is made by the person himself/herself.
Notification of the purpose of use and Personal Data disclosure Request may require a disclosure handling charge with the procedure separately determined by our company.
(2) Request of Correction, Addition or Deletion of the Personal Data
The individual customer may request correction, addition or deletion of the personal data with the procedure separately determined by our company. In that case, our company will carry out any necessary investigation without delay within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose, and correct, add or delete the personal data on the basis of the results
(3) Request of termination of use and stoppage of provision to a third party
The individual customer may request termination of use, stoppage of provision to a third party with the procedure separately determined by our company. In that case, our company will take an appropriate measures with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
7. Handling about the information whose identity of the individual cannot be determined
Also there might be the case that personal information will be offered to the third parties as data, after statistically processed to prevent identification of individual information for the appropriate advertisement to each customers.
8. Contact us
Please refer to the information desk below for comment, question, complaints and inquiry with regard to the handling of your personal information.
Address: 3-8, Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0072, Japan
Forward-looking statements give SkyDrive’s current expectations and projections relating to our financial condition, results of operations, plans, objectives, future performance and business. You can identify forward-looking statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts.
All forward-looking statements in our contents, including, without limitation technical information, are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those that we expected. Any such forward-looking statements represent management’s estimates and beliefs as of the date of the press release or other materials.
While the company may elect to update such forward-looking statements at some point in the future, it disclaims any obligation to do so, even if subsequent events cause its views to change.