For assigned work-packages
- Lead and implement the overall supply chain strategy;
- Collaborate with Engineering, Legal, PMO, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Manufacturing and Sales teams to determine products requirements;
- Lead communications with suppliers and internal reporting;
- Perform supplier market analysis and consolidate market intelligence;
- Lead RFI/RFP processes and contracts/commercial negotiations;
- Support technical negotiations and solve issues in a timely manner;
- Lead suppliers’ selection process (coordination, evaluation, reporting and communications);
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Previous working experience in Supply Chain for eight (8) years in aerospace (preferred), automotive or space industries;
- Excellent business negotiation skills and demonstrated contract management experience;
- Excellent project management skills;
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Administration, Finance, Engineering or another relevant field.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success;
- Team player, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Development Base Toyota（Asuke-Chiku, Toyota City, Aichi）or Tokyo
＊If you live outside Aichi Prefecture, you must be able to travel to the development site.
Benefits and Others
- Discretionary labor system
- Saturdays, Sundays, and New Year Holidays
- Health insurance, employee pesion (according to Japan standards), employement insurance, worker’s accident compensation insurance