Move forward step by step
We are proceeding vehicle development for flying car”SkyDrive” demonstration flight in 2020 and Cargo Drone sales release in May 2020. Toward the free flying epoch for everybody, slowly but surely we are improving.
- Established the volunteer group CARTIVATOR
- Started development of Flying Car ”Sky Drive”
- Succeeded SkyDrive unmanned vehicle SD-00 driving & hovering
- SD-01 design started
- Established SkyDrive Inc.
- Participated in “Public-Private Sector Conference about sky mobility revolution”
- SD-01 driving test / indoor flight test
- Raise fund (300 million yen)
- SD-01 Acquisition of outdoor flight test approval
- Exhibited the world biggest exhibition CES
- Concluded partnership agreement with Toyota city
- Raise fund(Total 2 billion yen)
- Cargo drone verification test
- SkyDrive manned testing vehicle indoor flight test
- Cargo drone sales release
- Demonstration flight of Flying Car
- Flying Car sales release
- Flying Car operating with full autonomy
2050.XX Everybody fly in the sky in this era
Succeeded SkyDrive unmanned vehicle SD-00 driving & hovering
With Governor of Tokyo, Ms.Koike
SkyDrive members at the flight test site
SD-01 Outdoor flight test utilizing a closed school
With Mayor of Toyota City ,Mr.Ota and Governor of Aichi Prefecture,Mr.Omura
SkyDrive Inc., a leading flying-car developer, has successfully launched test flights of a cargo drone which could revolutionize the way heavy goods are transported and speed up the movement of equipment in remote locations. The first operational testing took place earlier this month (December) in Toyota City, Japan. It was carried out to test the technology by moving heavy equipment in remote locations. Additional testing will be carried out later in the month.
Leading flying car developer SkyDrive, established by the members of CARTIVATOR, a group of aircraft, drones, and automotive engineers, has secured 14 Million USD through Third-party share issuance funding and subsidies. A total of 18.5 Million USD has now been raised and manned test flights will begin this year.